Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, March 4


Harman Kardon Soundsticks II:



CHIO.
I want!

Must cut down on eating and save for this baby.
---

"leona, you're right! QUALITY CONTROL is damn important!"

Yeah yeah yeah *twist*

Oh but listen and think when I say
Who makes you feel the way that I make you feel
Who loves you and knows you the way I do
Who touches you and holds you quite like I do
Who makes you feel like I make you feel?


Chao, this song reminded me of you and I suddenly miss everyone back in melbourne.
Oh damn, hurry home won't you all?

I unlocked beadyeyes.diaryland and got washed away with memories of 3 different people in the span of 1 year.

Evidently, this is what I call..
KARMA.

(And being a goondu kia)
---

Your heart races. Cheeks flush. Blood pumps faster. You perspire and fidget nervously. You can't keep still, and your thoughts run amok. Stealing glances was never this blatant, and you cannot stop smiling to yourself.

And then you finally look away and you see her, and you're reminded of how all good things never come easily.

And you don't believe that this time, things can.

(Fickle pickle)
---

The Littlest Things...

Matter the most.

And the cheapest thrills?

The best.

<3 you huis, dith and birdy! And thank you miss birdy koh for making me passenger of my car tonight because I was too tired to drive.

I've dropped out
Burned up
Fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in
Turned on
Remembered the things you said


Reply of The Day:

"what if someone wants to go home with you, and you haven't had a brazillian?"

"bush or no bush, still can fuck!"


Brilliant! This person's a genius.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New